For those who have never attended an estate sale, you are in for a wonderful adventure. Mary Sudar Estate Sales have a look that sets them apart — beautifully arranged, clean homes with well-priced, attractive goods. The collections we offer are not run-of-the-mill and they change with every sale, reflecting the interesting lives and histories of our clients. Our customers tell us that they don't want to miss a single sale as they never know what treasures they will find. And many others say that ours are the only sales they attend. We are now into our third generation of customers as the grandchildren of many of our longtime attendees are discovering that purchasing quality goods at an estate sale is the best way to start one's own collection or furnish a first home.
Attending a sale couldn't be easier:
- Bookmark or add our Home Page to your favorites for information on where, when and what we will next be offering. We always try to give at least 2 weeks advance notice of upcoming sales so you can plan accordingly.
- As we get closer to the sale date, more detailed information will appear on our web site. In the early morning hours of the first day of the sale, the address and directions will be posted. (Sorry, no specific location information can be released earlier for security reasons.)
- By 8 am on the opening morning of the sale, one of our staff members will hand out entry numbers to customers who have gathered early to hold a place in line.
- At 9 am, customers re-assemble in numerical order for entry to the sale. Remember that our sales can attract large crowds and sometimes, due to the size of the house or the collection, there will be a wait to enter. But everyone agrees, it is always worth it!
- Items are sold at full price the first day of the sale and remaining goods are discounted on the second day. Occasionally we will run 2-weekend sales for very large collections with 2 days at full price, 2 days at markdown.
- Customers can also leave confidential written bid offers on higher-end items. If an item remains unsold at the end of the sale, and the best bid is fair to the estate in the sale manager's opinion, the winning bidder will be contacted.
You can always find a friendly, professional staff member to answer any questions you may have.
We accept cash, checks and Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. We also provide boxes, bags and wrapping materials to help keep your purchases safe for their trip home.
Join the thousands of people who have found a treasure at Mary Sudar Estate Sales. We look forward to seeing you at our next sale!